- Encourages scientific learning, logic, critical thinking, creativity, curiosity
- Kids become real scientists!
- Experiments feature easy step-by-step instructions for set up, experiment, and safety
- Each experiment features detailed scientific explanations kids can easily understand
- High quality design and materials for exceptional learning experience
Build. Experience. Learn.
Using the high-quality balsa wood pieces, joints and syringes - kids get to see what makes up a hydraulic system and actually learn how a hydraulic really works.
Build a basic and simple hydraulic system to let them learn about air pressure and classic joints.
Inject some fun and elevate the STEM learning experience with this kit.
Edu Edison Hydraulic Lift Physics Model
Kit for constructing basic balsa wood pieces, syringes and joints into a hydraulic lift
Encourages curiosity, planning, dexterity and an interest in physics
Compact pieces let you travel with the parts and bring it on the go
High quality materials - exclusive for build-and-play experience
Designed in San Francisco